We are expanding our development team and are looking for you as a Ruby Software Engineer (m/f/d) in our new office directly on the Alster or remotely.
WHAT TASKS AWAIT YOU
As a Ruby Software Engineer at VUB , you design, develop, expand and maintain the services of our platform. You develop interfaces for web and mobile and document your work for the team. In addition to code reviews and workshops, you support our team with your know-how.
- You have completed an apprenticeship or degree in the field of computer science or have a comparable degree
- You have very good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- You are used to working with Git
- Pair programming and pull requests are part of your preferred way of working
- You have experience with agile software development
- You value well-documented and tested code
- Careful and independent work as well as a structured and coordinated way of working round off your profile
IN ADDITION, THE FOLLOWING KNOWLEDGE IS AN ADVANTAGE
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
Otherwise, we act according to the maxim that you don’t have to be able to do everything, but you would like to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Focused and responsible work with flexible time management
- Remote , in the office or both. You decide how you can work best
- An experienced team that has been successfully implementing remote work for years
- Modern tech stack and a platform that is constantly evolving
- A budget for your own development
- Regular offsite events, code retreats, feature Fridays
WHAT HOUSEGOLD OFFERS YOU ADDITIONALLY
- An emerging technology project with professional development methodology
- A demanding and varied job with new challenges every day
- Agile software development
- The opportunity to help shape and to contribute and implement your own ideas
- Participation in employee awards, such as the HAUSGOLD Team Award, where there are free trips to be won
- We offer a subsidy for the HVV Profi-Ticket
- In addition, after a successful probationary period, there is a selection of great benefits , such as a childcare subsidy or shopping and fuel vouchers
- Very good connection with public transport – 400 m from Hamburg main station
- As soon as it is possible again: we will reward you and ourselves with a variety of events , such as after-work, brunch or team events
Are you a passionate developer and want to get involved in our internet startup? Then apply with your meaningful application, including your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Justine.
We look forward to receiving your application and will get back to you as soon as possible.
HAUSGOLD digitizes the sales process of real estate for sellers, buyers and brokers with the aim of creating more transparency and efficiency. Our self-developed software and professional customer support, together with our network of several thousand local brokers, form a unique basis for our further growth.
Founded in early 2014, we have since developed into one of the leading PropTech companies in the German-speaking region. Our team of more than 70 employees and well-known investors such as Deutsche Bank or Rocket Internet form the basis of our success.